Mother's Day 2008 = AMAZING!!!!
So I have not been on in awhile to update...so let me update you all on what us Warren family have been up to. Well my first Mother's Day was AMAZING!!! My mom and dad, BJs mom and dad, and Brandon and Cindy all came out from California to come to Noah's dedication at church. It was awesome. Candice and her whole family were there too! We chose Brandon Grenert and Candice Keck as Noah's godparents, we don't recognize godparents in our church, but BJ and I wanted to ask two very special people and close to us to be his godparents, to basically be there for Noah throughout his entire life. We thought long and hard about who we were going to ask and we think we chose to pretty inportant people in our lives as well as Noah's.
So After church, we went over to the Rizzi's house and had a BBQ. I took Noah in the pool for the first time! Going into the pool was really funny because the last step of the Rizzi's pool is a lot larger then the other two steps so when I stepped down I practically dunked Noah! Not really, but pretty darn close! After everyone got their laughs in, Noah really enjoyed the water. We stayed in for about 8min. After the pool we ate some lunch and just hang out. It was a very fun day. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful parents and in-laws!
Beyond....So this week, Noah has found his fingers and hands. It is so awesome watching him discover new things! He also can grab things into his hand and shake it. He is tugging on my hair and daddy's necklace that he always wears. He also is holding his head up at about a 45 degree angle sometimes it gets even higher!
To say the least we are all doing very well. We are enjoying every moment of our lives with Noah and one another.
This weekend my best friend from college is here with her boyfriend. So tonight Cara, Brian, Noah and I all went to visit BJ at work. We ate dinner and had a great time! Tomorrow I am going to to dinner again with Cara and Brian but leaving Noah with his godmother/Auntie Candice! It will be the first time Noah will be watched by a non-blood relative. The first time was BJ and I went to HOB and Grandma Cheri and Grandpa Darryl watched Noah. So we shall see how things go. I am sure it will all be fine.
Until next time...Warren Family out...
No comments:
Post a Comment