Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ONE YEAR!



Well, BJ and I have now been married for one year a a day! And what an amazing year it has been! We found out on July 1, 2007 we were having a baby! In August we were still in shock, but were excited to tell all of our friends and family. September came along and my birthday was not quit the same as it had been in the past years. I actually celebrated being 26 and not 21. haha! October was filled with trips to California, I was dead set on moving back by the time we had Noah. November was our first Thanksgiving away from our family, kind of a rough one! December, things were starting to get easier living here. We made some great friends at church and started keeping ourselves busy with activities here in Vegas. Christmas was an exciting time, thinking about what Christmas will be like the next year with a little one around. January, we moved into our house we are renting from the Rizzi's and things started to look brighter for me in Vegas. I came to the realization that if I want to stay at home with my kids there is no way we could afford to move back to California and understood that I am now going to be a mother and knew I had to be strong with my decisions. We even had to find a new doctor at 32 weeks!!!! But found out it was a blessing that I did. I absolutely love my doctor! The end of January and beginning of February were filled with doctor appointments and the excitement was in the air with getting ready for our baby boy. On February 25, 2007 at 12:15pm we were bless with our baby boy Noah James Warren! On his Daddy's 26th birthday! We could not have become a happier family! We felt very blessed to have a healthy baby boy! March and April were filled with lots of visitors, family and friends coming to greet Noah! In March we were hit with tragedy, but have been able to grieve with the help of knowing we have a baby boy that counts on us to be strong for him. (Thank you to all our family and friends who supported us through that time.)


May came and went just as fast as the other months. More friends came to visit, old friendships were renewed, and I have never been happier in my entire life! "They" say the first year of marriage is the hardest, and you know, we had our moments, but I would say to who ever "they" are, "they" never married their perfect match! BJ and I just go together. We complement each other. We are in it forever and always, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health...We are shake and bake!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey girl...how about a Noah update?? Your blog is lonely :)