Noah woke up this morning with his first fever! =( He slept most the day on me. He really did not want to leave my side. It was really sweet but I felt bad that he had a fever. It is amazing how much babies need their Mommy's. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with Noah and watch him grow and learn new things. Last week he found his feet, he is still not quit sure how to reach them but he loves to stare at them. Yesterday he figured out how to hold his rattle and shake it. Today he has been blowing bubbles and sticking out his tounge and licking me. It is the little things that make me happy. Everyday brings a new adventure and I am loving the ride.

1 comment:
He is so cute! It is amazing to watch them learn something new everyday!
Post a Comment