Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update!

Well Well Well...most of you are probably feeling like I forgot all about my blog, which is not true, I just have not had a whole lot of time to write. I am sure most of you who know me know that my Aunt Adele was diagnosed with Stage 4 Brain Cancer. I have come to try and find out who exactly Laurel Kay Asbury-Warren is after finding out this news. I have really started to look at who I am and who I want people to remember me as. And I really hope that I have and will put some kind of good image in all of your hearts! I try my best to be the best wife, mother, sister, daughter, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, friend to all. My life is simple. I know I am here on Earth to make other's smile. I am here to be an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, a smile to laugh with, and I have a heart of gold! I will do anything for the one's I love. Please keep your prayers going for my Aunt! The power of prayer is AMAZING!


So, you all probably are like yea yea yea Lo, what we really want to know is how the cutest baby in the world is doing? =) Well...Noah is doing fantastic! He is now 6 1/2 months old! He loves to smile and laugh! He plays all day long with Mommy and Daddy. He truly is the best baby. He has started to crawl so watch out! He is even pulling himself up and standing while holding onto things. We had to lower his crib to the lowest setting so he wouldn't climb out. He is going to be a climber like his mom! =) I use to climb out of my crib in the middle of the night and explore the house. haha! I am involved in a mommy group and Noah is the only 6 month old crawling. He was keeping up with the 10 month old in our group! I felt like I have the smart kid in class. =)

Noah is also eating solids! Well that's what you call it, but basically baby mush is what it is. He loves sweet peas, squash, green beans, carrots, pears (that was a new one just today). He really didn't like bananas which I found strange because who doesn't like bananas? He is eating sooo much! He is always hungry, that he takes after his daddy! =)

We got season tickets to UNLV football and last Saturday was our first game. We took Noah with us and he did great! We stayed until the middle of the 4th quarter. Noah slept the whole 3rd quarter! I was very surprised with all the noise that he could sleep.

We are still living in Las Vegas and I don't think we have plans anytime soon to move back. It has its ups and downs living so far away from family. But for now we are enjoying life and loving watching Noah grow up.

Also, Noah's girlfriend was born on Aug. 26, 2008! Chloe Mae Keck! 6 pounds 1 oz. 18in.

Candice had to have an emergency c-section after Chloe's heart rate jumped to 240! All the doctors and nurses say they have never seen a baby's heart rate jump so high, so we praise God she is good and healthy! She is so cute! She will be 2 weeks old on Tuesday! Candice is doing very well after her c-section, I am impressed! Noah already gets so concerned when he hears her cry. It is so cute! He is going to be such a good big brother someday! (don't worry not anytime soon, Mom) haha!

2 comments:

Holly said...

yay! you posted an update! Noah is still the cutest baby ever!

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt, I will be keeping her in my prayers.

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Hello!! It's so nice to meet you and your adorable family! I would love to make you something special. If you are interested and have an idea please email me bkjohnson24@tx.rr.com I look forward to reading all about your beautiful boy Noah!